What is a College Career Fair or Day?
A college fair is an event in which college admissions representatives come together at a school, community-gathering place to meet one-on-one with high school students (and parents) to talk about the student’s plans for colleges and career readiness; and answer questions of interest in their college or university.
Is a College Fair Worth Your Time?
We have taken this question into deep thought. The C.A.L.M ministry team has designed this event to meet your practical needs as a parent and student.
Our 5-Point Plan;
1. Career Pathing: We’ve made it interactive by having experts in various fields and industries share their careerpathing experience from college to executive desk. We also have individual that will present on small business startup and trade careers (i.e. Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC).
2. College Readiness: We’ve ask as many colleges and or universities to offer on-the-spot admission, housing, financial aid and scholarships.
3. Information (Practical Advice): We’ve created subject specific workshops to help you get the most out the event. Learn how to accomplish your plans with experts.
4. Resources: Every registered participant will receive a wealth of free materials; career aptitude and personality DIY assessments, scholarship listing, financial materials, resource program guide, etc.
5. Experience: We plan a day where you can get a taste of the college experience with bands, entertainment and more.
[Seeking donations from the business community at the same Eventbrite page]